- Company: Strategic BCP®
- Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Pay Rate: DOE
- Travel Required: Minimum
- Telecommuting: No
- Relocation Expenses: No
As a Business Analyst at Strategic BCP, we are looking for a disciplined and knowledgeable professional to assist in all phases of the software life cycle. You will join our product strategy team in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania and become immersed in user stories, user experiences, the product model canvas, and our build-measure-learn philosophy.
Primary duties include:
- Gather and translate business requirements into user stories and functional specifications
- Validate requirements with clients (software users)
- Elaborate requirements sufficient for the development team to carry forward
- Continually seek ways to improve the current process
You will work closely with product management, product strategy, product development, and clients. This role requires excellent written and verbal communications skills, a flexible approach, and the ability to make smart decisions quickly with data, analysis, and defense-able confidence.
- Minimum of 5 years of contiguous Business Analyst experience in the governance, risk, compliance and/or business continuity management markets. Experience in vendor risk management or third-party management is ideal. Knowledge of the personas, workflows and associated tasks within a combination of some or all of these domains is required.
- Prior and relevant experience working in this role in a software company, with demonstrable knowledge of SDLCs, Lean methods, and iterative specification, validation, and design methods.
- Must possess experience in analyzing business processes, eliciting requirements from clients, and an ability to identify the jobs, pains, and gains from software automation
- Strong problem solving and process improvement skills ideal.
- Must possess demonstrated ability to work in a team environment on complex projects, preferably with a SaaS software company.
- Solid user of Excel, GitHub, PowerPoint, Word, and process design tools.
- Experience using Agile methods is a plus.
- Must be able to execute independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Up to 10% North American travel expected at times.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residence status required.
DIRECT CANDIDATES ONLY. NOT ACCEPTING RESUMES FROM RECRUITERS.
Interested in Strategic BCP?
All resumes should be submitted in Word or PDF format with your last name as the filename.
If your qualifications meet our needs, a representative will contact you. Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.