- Company: Strategic BCP®
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Pay Rate: DOE
- Travel Required: Minimum
- Telecommuting: No
As a Senior Business Continuity Consultant at Strategic BCP, we are looking for a motivated professional with a passion and interest in BC, disaster recovery, and related disciplines to join our consulting team in the San Francisco Bay area. You will manage a client in the Retail/Distribution industry and play a leadership role that greatly impacts our growing organization. Strategic BCP was named "leaders" by Gartner three consecutive years for our BCM software and professional services excellence.
Primary duties include:
- Conduct Business Continuity and Crisis Management reviews/audits; develop plans
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessments
- Develop Business Continuity frameworks/strategies
- Manage Disaster Recovery projects
- Build/facilitate/coordinate scenario testing programs
- Coordinate client maintenance programs
- Provide general Risk Management and Business Continuity advice/assistance
- Develop/deliver Business Continuity and Crisis Management training programs
- 5+ years in the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery field
- CBCP, CISA, CISM, CISSP certifications a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Exceptional project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrates business and/or technical acumen to recommend and implement solutions
- Having a proactive, client-focused approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Interested in Strategic BCP?
All resumes should be submitted in Word or PDF format with your last name as the filename.
If your qualifications meet our needs, a representative will contact you. Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.