Implement the best line of defense—preparation
BIA provides for the capture of business processes and operating procedures, links supporting resources, and calculates impact metrics to establish a basis for critical investments in mitigation and resiliency measures. With an automated data-gathering approach, ResilienceONE cuts plan-development time to a fraction of what is needed by other commercial BCP software tools—using simple questions and a customized reporting engine. The result is a data-gathering methodology that is empowering, not cumbersome:
- Downtime Impact Analysis/Recovery Timeframe Objectives. Downtime Impact Analysis identifies those business functions that would suffer the greatest impact in a disaster and provides the basis for a Business Function Recovery Schedule that determines when to recover operational processes following a disaster. Using Downtime Impact Factors, users rate the impact of each function idled. Data analysis then determines Recovery Timeframe Objectives for each function.
- Operation Blueprint with Dependency Building. The Operation Blueprint provides a comprehensive template for users to document and understand normal operations prior to mapping recovery plans. It maps business processes and links resources to business functions in order to deliver a comprehensive Operation Blueprint for each business function. Once the Operation Blueprint is complete; ResilienceONE will automatically prioritize infrastructure, personnel, and vendors that support your operations for use in Disaster Recovery Planning.
When disaster strikes, the last thing you want to do is be left scrambling. Start thinking about how to manage a crisis before one hits. As the cornerstone of ResilienceONE®, Business Impact Analysis (BIA) helps you remediate inefficient processes, ensure regulatory compliance, and improve resilience against threats to people, processes, property, and IT assets.
ResilienceONE BCM software lets you:
- Use proprietary algorithms and metrics—with custom reporting on all fields—to easily access and manage risk objectively
- Ensure compliance to relevant standards across multiple industries via BCP Genome™
- Accommodate quantitative factors—such as loss of revenue and increased costs—along with qualitative factors—such reputational damage—to address risk impact
- Identify and link all associated business processes and assets—even from third parties—with their relative downtime impact to establish priorities and plans for resiliency